DBS Group Holdings Ltd (DBSM.SI)
18 Jul 2018
Mon, Jul 16 2018
Bank of Singapore, the private banking division of Singapore's second-largest listed lender Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp , has set up a wealth management subsidiary in Luxembourg so it can serve European customers, Luxembourg for Finance said.
July 16 Bank of Singapore, the private banking division of Singapore's second-largest listed lender Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp, has set up a wealth management subsidiary in Luxembourg so it can serve European customers, Luxembourg for Finance said.
* Singapore banks benefiting from strengthening economy (Recasts lead, adds comment from CEO on outlook)
SINGAPORE, April 30 DBS Group Holdings Ltd , Singapore's biggest lender, beat market estimates on Monday with a 26 percent rise in first-quarter net profit to a record high, powered by strong loans growth in a strengthening economy.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME S$ 2,128 MILLION VERSUS S$1,831 MILLION
* APPOINTS BONGHAN CHO AS NON-EXECUTIVE AND INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-DBS Group Holdings Successfully Prices Issue Of EUR 600 Mln 1.50 Pct Subordinated Notes Due 2028
* SUCCESSFULLY PRICED ISSUE OF EUR 600 MILLION 1.50 PER CENT. SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028
HONG KONG, March 13 Investment bank DBS Vickers said on Tuesday China is likely to launch the first authentic real estate investment trust (REIT) this year, as regulators seek to provide retail investors an additional investment platform and companies a fresh fund raising channel.
* PRICED ISSUE OF A$750,000,000 FLOATING RATE SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028
SINGAPORE Singaporean lender DBS Group Holdings said on Thursday it expects to lift its net interest margins this year, as it reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly profit and announced higher dividends, sending its shares up 3 percent.