Dairy Crest Group PLC (DCG.L)
22 Mar 2019
Fri, Feb 22 2019
Canada's Saputo Inc is to enter the British market for the first time after agreeing to buy food company Dairy Crest Group Plc for 975 million pounds.
Canada's Saputo Inc is to enter the British market for the first time after agreeing to buy food company Dairy Crest Group Plc for 975 million pounds ($1.27 billion).
* Dairy Crest shares top offer value of 620p (Adds details on deal, context, background; shares)
Feb 22 Saputo Inc, one of Canada's largest dairies agreed to buy Britain's largest dairy food company Dairy Crest Group Plc for about 975 million pounds ($1.27 billion), the companies said on Friday.
- Should you buy these 3 shares after today's updates?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, KCOM Group plc, Dairy Crest Group plc & Manx Telecom plc For Growth And Income?
- Are These Dividends At Risk? Infinis Energy PLC, Vedanta Resources plc, Anglo American plc, Dairy Crest Group plc And Amec Foster Wheeler PLC
- 3 Shares Rising Today: Marks and Spencer Group Plc, Dairy Crest Group plc And Experian plc
- Is Dairy Crest Group plc A Better Buy Than Unilever plc Or Associated British Foods plc?
- Why BT Group plc, Paragon Group of Companies PLC and Dairy Crest Group plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today