Deere & Co (DE.N)
16 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 12 2018
* DEERE & CO REPORTS FEB. 2018 RETAIL SALES FOR U.S. AND CANADA AG COMBINES UP MORE THAN THE INDUSTRY
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.60 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. farm equipment maker Deere & Co on Friday boosted its sales outlook for fiscal 2018, citing strengthening conditions in agricultural and construction markets, sending its shares higher.
* Says demand for large tractors way below mid-cycle levels (Adds details, quotes; updates share price)
* DEERE & CO SAYS NET INCOME FOR THE QUARTER WAS AFFECTED BY CHARGES FROM U.S. TAX REFORM, WHICH WE BELIEVE WILL REDUCE CO'S OVERALL TAX RATE AND BE BENEFICIAL IN THE FUTURE - CONF CALL
* So far this week: Dow, S&P up over 4 pct, Nasdaq 5.6 pct (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
CHICAGO, Feb 16 U.S. tractor maker Deere & Co said on Friday net sales and revenues rose 23 percent year-on-year to $6.91 billion in the quarter ending Jan. 28.
WASHINGTON, Feb 1 John Deere Shared Services Inc, a unit of Deere & Co, has been awarded a $664 million U.S. defense contract for commercial construction equipment, the Pentagon said on Thursday. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Eric Walsh)
BRIEF-Deere & Co Says CEO Samuel Allen's FY 2017 Total Compensation $16.1 Mln Vs. $18.6 Mln In FY 2016
* DEERE & CO SAYS CEO SAMUEL ALLEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $16.1 MILLION VERSUS $18.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* DEERE & CO SAYS DEC 2017 RETAIL SALES FOR U.S. AND CANADA AG COMBINES WERE UP MORE THAN THE INDUSTRY