D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
16 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
* D.R. HORTON INC, AMERICA’S BUILDER, UPDATES GUIDANCE FOR IMPACT OF NEW U.S. TAX LAW
BRIEF-D.R. Horton, America's Builder, Announces Pricing Of $400 Mln Of 2.550 Pct Senior Notes Due 2020
* D.R. HORTON, INC., AMERICA'S BUILDER, ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $400 MILLION OF 2.550% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
Homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday and raised its fiscal 2018 revenue and cash flow forecasts, further evidence that a strong U.S. job market is feeding through to demand for houses.
* Shares rise as much as 2.5 pct to record-high (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* D.R. Horton, Inc., America's builder, reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2017 earnings and increases quarterly dividend to $0.125 per share
Nov 9 D.R. Horton Inc, the largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a 10.4 percent rise in quarterly profit as it sold more homes.
* D.R. Horton and Forestar announce successful closing of merger and final election and allocation results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Forestar announces stockholders’ approval of merger agreement with D.R. Horton
(Adds Chesapeake, Darden Restaurants, FedEx Corp, D.R. Horton) Sept 26 Hurricane Harvey, which tore through Corpus Christi in southern Texas on Aug. 25 and drenched the Houston area with historic rains, killed over 60 people and displaced more than 1 million people. The impact knocked out nearly a fifth of U.S. oil-refining capacity. Hundreds of companies, including airlines, home builders, insurers, oil refiners and retailers were hit, and many of them are struggling to get
D.R. Horton Inc , the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, drastically cut its 2017 forecast for cash flow from operations due to delays caused by the recent hurricanes, becoming the second homebuilder to say natural disasters have hurt operations.