De La Rue PLC (DLAR.L)
16 Jan 2019
Wed, Jul 25 2018
Activist fund Crystal Amber raised its stake in British passport maker De La Rue Plc to 4.58 percent, a filing showed on Wednesday.
July 25 Activist fund Crystal Amber raised its stake in British passport maker De La Rue Plc to 4.58 percent, a filing showed on Wednesday.
- Should you buy Entertainment One Ltd, Big Yellow Group plc and De La Rue plc on today's news?
- Should You Buy AstraZeneca plc, WH Smith Plc & De La Rue plc Today?
- Can You Beat The Market With Out-Of-Favour Stocks Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Marston's PLC & De La Rue plc?
- Should You Buy Big Payers BHP Billiton plc, De La Rue plc & Soco International plc?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC
- Is There Any Way Back For Standard Chartered PLC, Anglo American plc And De La Rue plc?