De La Rue PLC (DLAR.L)
12 Nov 2018
Wed, Jul 25 2018
Activist fund Crystal Amber raised its stake in British passport maker De La Rue Plc to 4.58 percent, a filing showed on Wednesday.
July 25 Activist fund Crystal Amber raised its stake in British passport maker De La Rue Plc to 4.58 percent, a filing showed on Wednesday.
British banknote and passports maker De La Rue said the sale of its struggling paper business and investments in new technology would help it recover from a plunge in profits due in part to a failure to win a post-Brexit passports contract.
* Net debt at five-year low (Adds shares, analyst comment, CEO comment from call)
May 30 British banknotes and passports maker De La Rue said operating profit fell 11.2 percent, in line with its lowered guidance, after it lost a key contract to print UK post-Brexit passports and suffered delays in some other contracts.
- Should you buy Entertainment One Ltd, Big Yellow Group plc and De La Rue plc on today's news?
- Should You Buy AstraZeneca plc, WH Smith Plc & De La Rue plc Today?
- Can You Beat The Market With Out-Of-Favour Stocks Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Marston's PLC & De La Rue plc?
- Should You Buy Big Payers BHP Billiton plc, De La Rue plc & Soco International plc?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC
- Is There Any Way Back For Standard Chartered PLC, Anglo American plc And De La Rue plc?