Derwent London PLC (DLN.L)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Nov 9 2017
BRIEF-Derwent London Plc says year-to-date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above Dec 2016 ERV
* Year-To-Date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above December 2016 ERV
Derwent London , a central London office developer, raised its full-year rent guidance on Thursday after achieving a record level of new lettings in the first half, underscoring the resilience of the capital's commercial real estate market.
* Shares up 0.3 pct at 2,813 pence (Adds CEO, analyst comments, details, share movement)
* DERWENT LONDON - PRE-LET LOWER GROUND FLOORS AND A NEW OFFICE PAVILION AT WHITE CHAPEL BUILDING, 10 WHITECHAPEL HIGH STREET E1, TO FOTOGRAFISKA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* HY EPRA 1 NET ASSET VALUE PER SHARE INCREASED 0.9% TO 3,582P FROM 3,551P AT 31 DECEMBER 2016
Aug 10 Derwent London, a central London office developer, raised its full-year rents guidance after achieving a record level of new lettings in the first half despite concerns about Brexit.
- Are these stocks 'brilliant buys' after today's news?
- Are National Grid plc, Derwent London plc and Daejan Holdings plc on track to beat the FTSE 100 in 2016?
- 5 Of The Most Expensive UK Stocks Right Now
- Why Imperial Tobacco Group PLC, BT Group plc and Derwent London Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Land Securities Ups Its Dividend
- Why You Should Still Invest In Commercial Property