DSP Group Inc (DSPG.OQ)
18 May 2018
Mon, May 7 2018
BlackRock Inc on Monday agreed to sell its 40 percent interest in DSP BlackRock, which manages a range of co-branded mutual funds in India, to the DSP Group.
May 7 BlackRock Inc on Monday agreed to sell its 40 percent interest in DSP BlackRock, which manages a range of co-branded mutual funds in India, to the DSP Group.
* BLACKROCK TO SELL MINORITY INTEREST IN DSP BLACKROCK TO DSP GROUP
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.02 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-DSP Group Says On April 4, Board Amended And Restated Co's Bylaws To Increase Size Of Board From Seven To Eight
* DSP GROUP SAYS ON APRIL 4, BOARD AMENDED AND RESTATED CO'S BYLAWS TO INCREASE SIZE OF BOARD FROM SEVEN TO EIGHT - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2qhN0K3) Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, March 2 Dutch speciality chemicals company DSM has launched the sale of its anti-infectives unit DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals (DSP), a potential 640 million euro ($785 million) deal, as it seeks to streamline its portfolio, people close to the matter said.
* DSP GROUP INC - SEES Q1 2018 NON- GAAP REVENUE IN RANGE OF $27 MILLION- $29 MILLION
* DSP GROUP, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
* DSP GROUP, EMZA AND HIMAX ANNOUNCE INDUSTRY’S FIRST AI BASED HUMAN PRESENCE IOT VISUAL SENSOR FOR CONSUMER APPLIANCES AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: