Dignity PLC (DTY.L)
13 Jul 2018
Thu, Jun 7 2018
Funeral operator Dignity said it expected 2018 to continue to be volatile and stuck to its full-year outlook on Thursday despite rising market expectations.
June 7 British funeral operator Dignity said it expected 2018 to continue to be volatile and stuck to its full-year outlook on Thursday despite rising market expectations.
* FY REVENUE OF 324 MILLION STG VERSUS 313.6 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
Shares in British funeral services company Dignity lost half their value on Friday after it warned results for 2018 would be substantially below market expectations as it is forced to cut some of its prices.
* Expects more families to opt for simple service (Adds shares, CEO quote)
Jan 19 Crematorium operator Dignity said it would reduce simple funeral prices by about 25 percent to draw back customer after warning on results for 2018.
* CONFIRMS THAT ITS RESULTS FOR PERIOD ENDED 29 DECEMBER 2017 WILL BE IN LINE WITH MARKET EXPECTATIONS
- Should investors continue to flock to these market stalwarts?
- 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio with Unilever plc, Supergroup plc, Dignity plc and Mediclinic International plc!
- Are National Grid plc, Dignity plc & Watkin Jones plc play-safe bargains?
- 2 steady stocks for the EU referendum: National Grid plc and Dignity plc
- Why Ted Baker plc, Dignity plc, Card Factory plc and Lookers plc are dependable retail darlings!
- Are Tesco plc, Poundland Group plc and Dignity plc set to beat the FTSE 100?