Devro PLC (DVO.L)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
* DEVRO - PETER PAGE WILL STEP DOWN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF DEVRO, TO BE SUCCEEDED IN THIS ROLE BY RUTGER HELBING, CURRENTLY GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* FY STATUTORY OPERATING PROFIT AHEAD OF 2016 DUE TO LOWER EXCEPTIONAL ITEMS IN 2017
British sausage-skin maker Devro Plc said its Chief Executive Peter Page had agreed with the board to step down after the company's annual results in February.
Dec 11 British sausage-skin maker Devro Plc said its Chief Executive Peter Page had agreed with the board to step down after the company's annual results in February.
* PETER PAGE HAS AGREED WITH BOARD THAT WILL STEP DOWN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT OF GROUP'S 2017 FULL YEAR RESULTS ON 27 FEB 2018
- Should you buy these 3 stocks following today's results?
- Should You Buy Tullow Oil PLC, KAZ Minerals plc & Renold plc On Tuesday?
- Are AFC Energy plc, Smiths Group plc & Devro plc Set To Soar?
- Is Now The Time To Invest In Unilever plc, Associated British Foods plc And Devro plc?
- Are Devro plc And Cranswick plc Better Buys Than Centrica PLC And SSE PLC?
- Why Fresnillo Plc, Premier Foods Plc And Devro plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today