Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 2 2018
* DYNEGY INC - REUSING 80% OF ITS COAL COMBUSTION BYPRODUCTS AND IS ON TRACK TO RECYCLE 100% BY 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DYNEGY INC QTRLY OPERATING REVENUES $994 MILLION VERSUS $1,107 MILLION
BRIEF-Energy Capital Partners III Reports 9.9 Pct Stake In Dynegy As Of Jan. 9 Compared To Stake Of 14.9 Percent As Of April 27 - Sec Filing
* ENERGY CAPITAL PARTNERS III LLC REPORTS 9.9 PERCENT STAKE IN DYNEGY INC AS OF JANUARY 9 COMPARED TO A STAKE OF 14.9 PERCENT AS OF APRIL 27 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2mkXFAK) Further company coverage:
* DYNEGY INC SAYS ON DEC 20, CO AND CREDIT SUISSE AG ENTERED INTO AN AMENDMENT TO CO'S EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED APRIL 23, 2013 - SEC FILING
* DYNEGY INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2D6XUY6) Further company coverage:
* Dynegy Inc - qtrly operating revenues $1,437 million versus $1,184 million
Vistra Energy Corp said on Monday it would buy Dynegy Inc in an all-stock deal worth $1.74 billion, combining two Texas-based power producers in the latest merger in an industry dealing with shrinking profit margins. | Video
NEW YORK Traders who took unusually bullish positions in Dynegy Inc's options, weeks before the company's shares soared on word of a deal with Vistra Energy Corp , stand to make outsized profits, Reuters data showed.
NEW YORK, Oct 30 Traders who took unusually bullish positions in Dynegy Inc's options, weeks before the company's shares soared on word of a deal with Vistra Energy Corp, stand to make outsized profits, Reuters data showed.
* Dynegy investors to get 0.652 Vistra shares, 21 pct of new firm