Auris Medical Holding AG (EARS.OQ)
Tue, Nov 28 2017
* Shares plummet >50 pct to $0.38 (Adds background, details on Auris' pipeline; updates shares)
* AURIS MEDICAL HOLDING AG SAYS ANNOUNCED TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM THE HEALOS PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL OF AM-111 IN SEVERE TO PROFOUND SUDDEN DEAFNESS
Nov 28 Auris Medical Holding AG said on Tuesday it would terminate a late-stage study testing its drug to treat sudden deafness after the company's lead drug failed to improve hearing ability in patients in another study.
* AURIS MEDICAL REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* Auris Medical Holding AG files for resale of up to 7.2 million common shares by selling shareholder, LPC Capital Fund Llc - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ggfWjL) Further company coverage:
* Auris Medical announces share purchase agreements with Lincoln Park Capital Fund, Llc
* Auris Medical Holding AG - co's shares will continue to trade uninterrupted under symbol "EARS."
* Auris Medical Holding Ag - announced resignation of antoine papiernik as a member of board of directors due to disagreement with board
BRIEF-Auris Medical completes patient recruitment for phase 3 trial of Keyzilen in acute and post-acute tinnitus
* Auris Medical completes patient recruitment for phase 3 TACTT3 trial of Keyzilen in acute and post-acute tinnitus
* Auris Medical provides business update and reports second quarter 2017 financial results