Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
* Total output misses estimate (Adds production estimates, analyst and CEO quote)
BRIEF-Encana Delivers Q1 Results, Co Says On Track To Deliver More Than 30 Pct Annual Production Growth Within Cash Flows
* ENCANA DELIVERS SOLID FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS; COMPANY ON TRACK TO DELIVER MORE THAN 30 PERCENT ANNUAL PRODUCTION GROWTH WITHIN CASH FLOWS
May 1 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp reported a 50 percent rise in adjusted profit for the first-quarter on Tuesday, helped by higher production and prices.
* FUELLED ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH A MAJOR ENERGY PRODUCER TO SELL SURPLUS OIL AND GAS EQUIPMENT
* EXPECTS TO INVEST GROWTH CAPITAL OF BETWEEN $900 MILLION AND $1 BILLION IN 2018
BRIEF-Encana Strengthens Its Condensate Focused Growth Plan In The Montney With Innovative Midstream Agreement
* FOCUSED GROWTH PLAN IN THE MONTNEY WITH INNOVATIVE MIDSTREAM AGREEMENT
* ENCANA CORP SAYS ON MARCH 28, ENTERED INTO A FIRST AMENDING AGREEMENT, TO ITS RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JULY 16, 2015 - SEC FILING
* ENCANA CORP SAYS CEO DOUG SUTTLES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.2 MILLION VERSUS $13.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2Gj0DC8 Further company coverage:
Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp posted a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Thursday and said production rose 4 percent.