Consolidated Edison Inc (ED.N)
22 Jan 2018
* CONSOLIDATED EDISON INC - CO, UNITS ENTERED INTO AN EXTENSION AGREEMENT, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 8, 2018
* Q1 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 23 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 11.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
BRIEF-Con Edison Seeks Non-Pipes Solutions Consistent With New York City's, New York State's Environmental Goals
* CON EDISON - ISSUED A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO SECURE ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS CONSISTENT WITH NEW YORK CITY'S AND NEW YORK STATE'S ENVIRONMENTAL GOALS
* H1 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 103.9 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 34.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
Dec 13 AL ARAFA FOR INVESTMENT AND CONSULTANCIES :
* Consolidated Edison files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of debentures, Series 2017 B and Series 2017 C - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ywK9yU) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Nov 8 Con Edison will improve its hiring and training practices and pay $800,000 to settle a U.S. lawsuit claiming it discriminated against disabled employees, and wrongly required job applicants to undergo medical examinations and provide genetic information of family members before being hired.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
NEW YORK, Sept 28 Con Edison has been sued by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which accused the utility of improperly requiring job applicants to submit to medical examinations and provide genetic information of family members before being hired.