EFG International AG (EFGN.S)
18 Jan 2019
Thu, Nov 15 2018
ZURICH, Nov 15 Swiss private bank EFG International's shares dropped sharply on Thursday after it struggled to attract new money in recent months, hurt as market volatility dented Asian clients' risk appetite.
* EFG INTERNATIONAL PRESERVES GROWTH MOMENTUM IN A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT
* SAYS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF RANJIT SINGH AS ITS NEW CHIEF RISK OFFICER AND A MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, EFFECTIVE 01 JANUARY 2019
* WILL COMBINE ITS LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE FUNCTIONS INTO A SINGLE DIVISION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF YVES AESCHLIMANN
* HAS NOTED TODAY’S ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NOMINATION OF THOMAS A. MUELLER FOR ELECTION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF RAIFFEISEN SWITZERLAND
* RICHARD THOMAS MBE, HEAD OF UK REGION AND CEO OF EFG PRIVATE BANK LIMITED, LONDON, EFFECTIVE 02 JANUARY 2019, Source text: https://www.efginternational.com/About-EFG/Media/EFG-International-strengthens-management-teams.html Further company coverage:
* EFG INTERNATIONAL SAYS WANTS TO ACHIEVE MORE THAN THE 240 MILLION SFR SYNERGIES FROM TAKEOVER OF BSI
ZURICH, July 25 EFG International reported a 27 percent fall in first-half net profit on Wednesday on lower returns from its life insurance holdings but the Swiss money manager achieved a net inflow of assets for first time since buying troubled bank BSI in 2016.
ZURICH, July 25 Money manager EFG International said its net profit fell 27 percent during the first half of the year, but it achieved a positive inflow of assets for first time since it bought troubled bank BSI in 2016.