Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 2 2018
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER SALES INCREASE 17%
* Estee Lauder - co announces its collaboration with Google to offer consumers services for Google Assistant on Google Home Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares hit record high (Adds analyst quote, background, updates shares)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.41 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
Estee Lauder's stock hit a record high after the cosmetics maker forecast holiday-quarter sales ahead of market expectations on Wednesday, banking on demand for its recently acquired makeup brands that are popular with millennials.
Nov 1 Estee Lauder on Wednesday reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by demand for makeup from its brands including Tom Ford and Smashbox and revenue from recent acquisitions aimed at attracting younger customers.
* The Estée Lauder Companies achieves outstanding fiscal 2018 first quarter results
Nov 1 Cosmetics maker Estee Lauder's sales beat analysts' estimates in the first quarter, helped by the popularity of brands such as Clinique and M.A.C.
* The Estée Lauder Companies Inc increases quarterly dividend 12% to $.38 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: