Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
19 Jun 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
ATHENS Greece aims to resolve a long-standing standoff with Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp. over its development plans in the coming weeks, the energy ministry said on Tuesday.
* ELDORADO GOLD REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
TORONTO, April 4 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Wednesday it received a positive ruling from arbitrators on its planned metallurgy plant in Greece, but is awaiting mine development permits as it considers its next steps.
TORONTO, April 4 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Wednesday that an arbitration panel in Greece has ruled it has a valid technical plan to build a metallurgy plant to process concentrate mined from Skouries and Olympias.
* ARBITRATION PANEL IN GREECE HAS ISSUED ITS RULING WITH RESPECT TO ARBITRATION INITIATED BY THE GREEK STATE
TORONTO, March 29 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp filed a new technical report for its contentious Skouries gold mine project in Greece on Thursday, which said it "significantly" reduces the development's environmental footprint.
* ELDORADO GOLD REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
* ELDORADO ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND PARTIAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* JONATHAN RUBENSTEIN TO RESIGN AS A DIRECTOR AND ROBERT GILMORE HAS STEPPED DOWN AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD