Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
22 Jan 2018
Mon, Dec 11 2017
SHANGHAI British investment firm Man Group PLC said it has launched a hedge fund in China, becoming the first foreign firm to run a quantitative investment fund in the country.
SHANGHAI, Dec 11 British investment firm Man Group PLC said it has launched a hedge fund in China, becoming the first foreign firm to run a quantitative investment fund in the country.
* MAN GROUP PLC REPORTS 5.29 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN HIBBETT SPORTS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 29 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2B0079t) Further company coverage:
* MAN GROUP PLC REPORTS 8.54 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN OREXIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 27 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2AKRpMo Further company coverage:
* Man Group PLC reports 8.45 percent passive stake in Tesco Corp as of November 3 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zVHIu3) Further company coverage:
LONDON, Oct 13 British hedge fund Man Group's assets rose 7.9 percent in the third quarter, boosted by market gains and net inflows to its funds, including in emerging market debt.
* Man Group Plc reports 5.63 percent passive stake in Zumiez Inc, as of July 19, 2017 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tY0JJZ) Further company coverage:
- What do today's results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Redde plc and Man Group plc ord USD0.03428571 set to rise by 20%+?
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, Victoria PLC & MAN GROUP PLC Poised For Explosive Growth?
- Should I Invest In STV Group Plc Or Man Group PLC On Today's Results?
- Man Group plc ord usd0.03428571 Up 8% On Interim Results
- 5 FTSE 250 Stocks With Fast Dividend Growth: Unite Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc, Bellway plc, Crest Nicholson Holding plc & Man Group plc