EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)
22 Jun 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE BILL THOMAS SAYS 'NO INTEREST IN EXPENSIVE CORPORATE M&A'
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.01 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
LONDON/HOUSTON U.S. oil and gas producer EOG Resources Inc is selling its British offshore business, a document seen by Reuters showed, as the company heightens its focus on its fast-growing U.S. shale portfolio.
* EOG RESOURCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 CAPITAL PROGRAM
BRIEF-EOG Resources Sees Non-Cash Net Loss Of $45 Mln On Mark-To-Market Of Financial Commodity Derivative Contracts In Q4
* EOG RESOURCES SAYS FOR Q4, CO ANTICIPATES NON-CASH NET LOSS OF $45.0 MILLION ON MARK-TO-MARKET OF FINANCIAL COMMODITY DERIVATIVE CONTRACTS - SEC FILING
BRIEF-EOG Resources Sees Rate Change From TCJA To Lower Income Tax Provision & Comprehensive Income Of About $2.2 Bln For Quarter-Ended Dec 31
* EOG RESOURCES SEES RATE CHANGE FROM TAX CUTS & JOBS ACT TO LOWER INCOME TAX PROVISION & COMPREHENSIVE INCOME OF ABOUT $2.2 BILLION FOR QUARTER-ENDED DEC 31 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qpPCrO) Further company coverage: