Essentra PLC (ESNT.L)
Thu, Apr 19 2018
* BOARD AND STEFAN SCHELLINGER, GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR SINCE OCTOBER 2015, HAVE MUTUALLY AGREED THAT STEFAN WILL LEAVE BUSINESS LATER THIS YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Essentra Confirms Expectation Of Return To Like-For-Like Revenue Growth And Margin Expansion In FY 2018
* TRADING FOR FINANCIAL YEAR TO DATE HAS BEEN IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* FY ADJUSTED PRETAX PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS £74M VERSUS 96 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
- Are these today's top growth buys?
- 3 shares to buy after today's half-time results?
- Should you buy last week's losers Shire plc (-6%), Essentra plc (-34%) and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (-10%)?
- Are Bellway plc, Essentra plc and Soco International plc a buy after today's updates?
- 3 Stocks To Pile Into? National Grid plc, Essentra PLC And Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc
- Why Are Essentra PLC, ITM Power plc And Antofagasta plc Falling Today?