esure Group PLC (ESUR.L)
16 Jan 2018
Wed, Nov 8 2017
Nov 8 - British insurer esure Group Plc said it expected 20-25 percent growth in full-year premiums as it reported a record quarter of premiums, helped by legal changes that raised the cost of motor insurance and rising demand.
* 9-MONTH GROSS WRITTEN PREMIUMS OF 625.8 MILLION STG VERSUS 499.0 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* MORGAN STANLEY DISCLOSES 5.07 PERCENT STAKE IN ESURE- FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Shares in esure Group rose around 5 percent on Monday after the Sunday Times reported the British insurer's biggest shareholder Peter Wood was looking to sell his 30.8 percent stake.
British insurer esure Group Plc reported a surge in first-half pretax profit, driven by an increase in demand for its motor insurance products and rising insurance prices.
Aug 3 British insurer esure Group Plc reported a surge in first-half pretax profit, driven by an increase in demand for its motor insurance products and rising insurance prices.
- Are these 3 stocks 'buys' following today's results?
- Why Esure Group plc, Tullow Oil plc and Greggs plc could be today's top FTSE 250 buys
- Are Standard Chartered plc, Esure Group plc, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc on course to beat the FTSE 100?
- The 3 dividend musketeers: Esure Group plc, Talktalk Telecom Group plc and Phoenix Group Holdings
- Will RSA Insurance Group plc, Shawbrook Group plc and esure Group plc soar after today's results?
- Should you buy Smith & Nephew plc, eSure plc and RSA Insurance Group plc following today's updates?