Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL.PA)
Mon, Apr 9 2018
BRIEF-Eutelsat Americas Signs Agreement With Unbrossa For EUTELSAT 117 West B Satellite Capacity To Launch "Play" Platform For The Carribean
* UNBROSSA BOOKS CAPACITY ON EUTELSAT 117 WEST B TO LAUNCH “PLAY”, A NEW DTH PLATFORM FOR THE CARIBBEAN
* CONFIRMED IT WILL NOT BE MOVING FORWARD WITH EUTELSAT COMMUNICATIONS ON A DEAL FOR USE OF VIASAT 3 SATELLITE
* Says has authorised Abertis purchase of Eutelsat's stake in Hispasat
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR HIGH CAPACITY SATELLITE KONNECT VHTS CONSTRUCTED BY THALES ALENIA SPACE
* EUTELSAT COMMUNICATIONS AND GLOBECAST ARE PARTNERING ON NEW MEDIA PLATFORM OVER THE AMERICAS
* EUTELSAT, BLUE ANT MEDIA, AND IKO MEDIA GROUP PARTNER ON BROADCAST OF ZOOMOO HD, LOVE NATURE HD AND LOVE NATURE 4K Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
French satellite operator Eutelsat remains confident of reaching its full-year objectives despite posting a 7.4 percent drop in first-half core profit (EBITDA), saying on Friday its cost-cutting programme is ahead of plan.
* ALL ELEMENTS OF FINANCIAL OUTLOOK CONFIRMED FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE YEARS
* UNICOMAIRNET CHOOSES EUTELSAT FOR IN-FLIGHT CONNECTIVITY SERVICES IN ASIA PACIFIC
Feb 16 French satellite operator Eutelsat reported on Friday a drop of 7.4 percent in first-half core profit (EBITDA), weighed down by continuous slowing demand in its video division.