Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL.PA)
Fri, Feb 16 2018
French satellite operator Eutelsat remains confident of reaching its full-year objectives despite posting a 7.4 percent drop in first-half core profit (EBITDA), saying on Friday its cost-cutting programme is ahead of plan.
* ALL ELEMENTS OF FINANCIAL OUTLOOK CONFIRMED FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE YEARS
* UNICOMAIRNET CHOOSES EUTELSAT FOR IN-FLIGHT CONNECTIVITY SERVICES IN ASIA PACIFIC
Feb 16 French satellite operator Eutelsat reported on Friday a drop of 7.4 percent in first-half core profit (EBITDA), weighed down by continuous slowing demand in its video division.
* MEDIASET LAUNCHES THREE OF ITS HD CHANNELS ON HOTBIRD, EUTELSAT'S FLAGSHIP VIDEO POSITION IN ITALY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* RENEWS AND EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH EUROVISION MEDIA SERVICES FOR CAPACITY IN KU-BAND
* RECEIVES CONFIRMATION YAHSAT’AL YAH 3 SATELLITE IS OPERATING NOMINALLY FOLLOWING THE LAUNCH ANOMALY LAST NIGHT
* AGREEMENT COVERS C-BAND CAPACITY ON THE EUTELSAT 172B SATELLITE TO COMPLEMENT TERRESTRIAL COVERAGE OF THE WALESI DIGITAL TELEVISION PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* WINS PLURIANNUAL CONTRACT WITH LA POSTE SENEGAL TO INTERCONNECT 200 OF ITS OFFICES Source text : http://bit.ly/2yeMPRB Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 REVENUES OF EUR 349 MILLION, DOWN 9.3% REPORTED AND BY 6.7% LIKE-FOR-LIKE