Envision Healthcare Corp (EVHC.N)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 4 2018
* - BOARD APPOINTS JAMES D. SHELTON LEAD INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
* ENVISION HEALTHCARE SAYS ON DEC 19, CO, UNITS AGREED TO FINAL SETTLEMENT WITH U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE - SEC FILING
Shares of Envision Healthcare Corp plunged by more than a third on Wednesday after the ambulatory surgery services provider gave a disappointing profit forecast for the current quarter.
Nov 1 Shares of Envision Healthcare Corp plunged by more than a third on Wednesday after the ambulatory surgery services provider gave a disappointing profit forecast for the current quarter.
* Envision Healthcare- on Oct 27, Ronald Williams notified company of his decision to resign from board - sec filing
* Envision Healthcare reports 2017 third quarter financial results
* On sept 13, Claire M. Gulmi, CFO of co notified company of her intention to retire from her position, effective Oct 2 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2hgJo5W) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Envision Healthcare announces $250 million stock repurchase
* Envision Healthcare announces organizational changes to align senior leadership structure with physician-centric strategy
Envision Healthcare Corp said on Tuesday it would sell its ambulance business to buyout firm KKR & Co in an all-cash deal valued at $2.4 billion as it sharpens its focus on its core businesses.