Exelon Corp (EXC.N)
Thu, May 24 2018
May 24 U.S. power company Exelon Corp said Thursday that three of its nuclear plants did not clear in the annual capacity auction used by the PJM power grid operator to ensure enough energy resources are available to meet demand in its U.S. Mid Atlantic and Midwest region.
* EXELON - CONSTELLATION CEO JOSEPH NIGRO PROMOTED TO CFO, SUCCEEDING JONATHAN H THAYER, WHO WILL LEAD BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY TRANSFORMATION EFFORTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.345PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXELON CORP SAYS IS SETTING A GOAL TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS FROM ITS INTERNAL OPERATIONS BY 15 PERCENT BY 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Exelon Says CEO Christopher Crane's 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.9 Mln Versus $15.2 Mln In 2016
* EXELON CORP SAYS CEO CHRISTOPHER M. CRANE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.9 MILLION VERSUS $15.2 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2pzp7N9] Further company coverage:
* EXELON CORP - CRAIG ADAMS WILL BE SUCCEEDED BY MIKE INNOCENZO
* BERNHARD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF W.A. CHESTER FROM EXELON
* EXELON REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND INITIATES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* Exelon Corp is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
Feb 2 Exelon Corp said on Friday it will shut the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant in New Jersey in October 2018, about a year earlier than planned.