Exelixis Inc (EXEL.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
BRIEF-Ipsen And Exelixis Announce Phase 3 Trial Results Of Cabozantinib Showing Benefit In Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients
* EXELIXIS AND IPSEN ANNOUNCE PHASE 3 TRIAL RESULTS OF CABOZANTINIB DEMONSTRATING SIGNIFICANT OVERALL SURVIVAL BENEFIT IN PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY TREATED ADVANCED HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA
BRIEF-Exelixis Enters Into Exclusive Collaboration And License Agreement With Stemsynergy Therapeutics
* EXELIXIS - ENTERED INTO EXCLUSIVE COLLABORATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH STEMSYNERGY THERAPEUTICS
BRIEF-Exelixis Announces Amendment To Protocol For Phase 1B Trial Of Cabozantinib In Combination With Atezolizumab
* EXELIXIS INC - AMENDMENT TO PROTOCOL FOR PHASE 1B TRIAL OF CABOZANTINIB IN COMBINATION WITH ATEZOLIZUMAB
Cancer treatments from Pfizer Inc and Exelixis Inc on Tuesday won approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for expanded use in previously untreated patients.
Dec 19 Cancer treatments from Pfizer Inc and Exelixis Inc on Tuesday won approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for expanded use in previously untreated patients.
BRIEF-Exelixis Announces FDA Approval Of Cabometyx Tablets For Previously Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
* EXELIXIS ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF CABOMETYX® (CABOZANTINIB) TABLETS FOR PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED ADVANCED RENAL CELL CARCINOMA
* FDA SAYS APPROVED EXELIXIS' SNDA FOR PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED ADVANCED RCC
* Exelixis announces third quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
Exelixis Inc's drug to treat a type of liver cancer improved overall survival in patients in a late-stage study that prompted an independent expert group to recommend no further trial, sending the company's shares soaring 31 percent.
* Shares jump 31 pct (Adds details, company comment, updates shares))