Fidessa Group PLC (FDSA.L)
18 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 12 2017
LONDON, Dec 12 (IFR) - RJ O'Brien, the independent futures broker, has signed an agreement to distribute Fidessa's futures and options workstation to its institutional clients for compliance with sweeping MiFID II reforms that are set to take effect on January 3.
* FIDESSA - REMAINS UNCLEAR EXACTLY HOW CUSTOMERS WILL BE AFFECTED BY REGULATORY, STRUCTURAL, POLITICAL CHANGES, EXPECTS OPPORTUNITIES TO DEVELOP
* HY revenue of 177.6 million stg versus. 158.3 million stg last year
- 3 stocks set to soar after today’s news flow?
- Should you buy WANdisco plc, Fidessa Group plc & Sepura plc & today?
- Can Last Week's Winners National Grid plc, Spectris plc & Fidessa Group plc Keep Charging?
- Do The Latest Updates From Tesco PLC, ASOS plc And Fidessa Group plc Confirm Their Recovery Potential?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Merlin Entertainments PLC & Fidessa Group plc Following Wednesday's News?
- Is It Time To Invest In Intertek Group plc, Ultra Electronics Holdings plc And Fidessa Group?