FirstGroup PLC (FGP.L)
18 Jan 2019
Tue, Nov 13 2018
LONDON, Nov 13 Shares in Britain's FirstGroup surged on Tuesday after the transport group appointed of Finance Director Matthew Gregory as CEO and reported first-half results boosted by strong demand for bus travel across the United States and Britain.
LONDON, Nov 13 FirstGroup said on Tuesday Finance Director Matthew Gregory would step up to become chief executive, with a remit to drive value for shareholders at the rail and bus operator.
- Are Homeserve plc, FirstGroup plc and DCC plc Ord Euro0.25 buys after today's updates?
- Why Rolls-Royce Holding plc, BHP Billiton plc and FirstGroup plc may be great recovery prospects
- Are Imperial Brands plc, FirstGroup plc & Norcros plc a buy in today's uncertain market?
- Today's Transport Winners And Losers: Flybe Group PLC, FirstGroup plc And Air Partner plc
- 3 Bargain Blue-Chips: Unilever plc, Electrocomponents plc & FirstGroup plc
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?