Flughafen Zuerich AG (FHZN.S)
18 Apr 2019
Wed, Apr 10 2019
* IN MARCH, 2'421’744 MILLION PASSENGERS PASSED THROUGH ZURICH AIRPORT, INCREASE OF 1.2%
SAO PAULO, March 15 Spain's Aena SME SA and Switzerland's Flughafen Zuerich AG on Friday won the right to operate two key Brazilian airport groups, in one of the first tests of President Jair Bolsonaro's ability to draw foreign investment.
* ORDINARY DIVIDEND OF CHF 3.70 PER SHARE AND AN ADDITIONAL DIVIDEND OUT OF CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION RESERVES OF CHF 3.20 PER SHARE
* 2.03 MILLION PASSENGERS HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT IN FEBRUARY (+3.4% VERSUS. PREVIOUS YEAR)
* JANUARY SEAT LOAD FACTOR 68.8%, -0.7 PPT Source text: https://bit.ly/2GjApj6 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 2,305,019 PASSENGERS WERE HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT IN DECEMBER (+6.1% VERSUS. PREVIOUS YEAR)
* 2,214,909 PASSENGERS WERE HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT IN NOVEMBER (+6.0% VERSUS. PREVIOUS YEAR)
* 2.9 MILLION PASSENGERS WERE HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT IN OCTOBER (+5.3% VERSUS. PREVIOUS YEAR).
ZURICH, Nov 12 Flughafen Zuerich shares tumbled on Monday after the Swiss airport operator said a proposal by regulators could trim its revenue by 150 million Swiss francs ($148.7 million) annually and jeopardise future investments.
* FEDERAL OFFICE OF CIVIL AVIATION (FOCA) STARTS STAKEHOLDER INVOLVEMENT