Finish Line Inc (FINL.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
BRIEF-Finish Line Says Upon Termination Of Merger Agreement, Co To Pay JD Sports A Termination Fee Of $28 Mln
* FINISH LINE - UPON TERMINATION OF MERGER AGREEMENT UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, CO TO PAY JD SPORTS A TERMINATION FEE OF $28 MILLION Source text : [https://bit.ly/2DWLcdt] Further company coverage:
LONDON JD Sports Fashion is entering the lucrative U.S. market after agreeing to buy Finish Line Inc for $558 million (£394 million) in cash, the sportswear retailer said on Monday.
LONDON Britain's JD Sports Fashion is entering the lucrative U.S. market after agreeing to buy Finish Line Inc for $558 million in cash, the sportswear retailer said on Monday.
* JD Sports shares rise as much as 3.9 pct (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
* FINISH LINE ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
* THE FINISH LINE, INC. ANNOUNCES ENTRY INTO MERGER AGREEMENT WITH JD SPORTS FASHION PLC
LONDON, March 26 British sports and fashion retailer JD Sports Fashion said on Monday it has agreed to buy U.S. firm The Finish Line, Inc for $558 million (396 million pounds), boosting its presence in the world's largest sportswear market.
* FINISH LINE - BOARD DECLARED QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.115 PER SHARE OF OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK
* Q3 NON-GAAP LOSS PER SHARE $0.26 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS