Fluor Corp (FLR.N)
20 Aug 2018
Wed, Jun 20 2018
LONDON British utility SSE plans to enter its Seagreen wind project that lies off the coast of Scotland into Britain's auction for renewable subsidies next year, it said on Wednesday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.77 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* STORK AWARDED GARAMITE ADDITIVES EXPANSION PROJECT BY BYK IN TEXAS
* STORK AWARDED SHELL SOUTHERN NORTH SEA TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTRACT
* Japan's JGC Corp and U.S. firm Fluor have won orders to design and build the LNG Canada liquefied natural gas project for an estimated $14 billion, Japanese business daily Nikkei reported on Saturday, without citing sources
* FLUOR AWARDED CONTRACT FOR MARATHON PETROLEUM’S STAR PROGRAM AT GALVESTON BAY REFINERY
LIMA, April 7 U.S.-based construction firm Fluor Corp subcontracted earth moving work on the Quellaveco copper mine in Peru to local company Grana y Montero, in a sign the stalled $5 billion project could be reactivated.
* FLUOR AWARDED CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR MEGLOBAL PROJECT IN FREEPORT, TEXAS
BRIEF-Fluor Corp Says CEO David Seaton's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $10.3 Mln Vs $8.7 Mln In FY 2016
* FLUOR CORP SAYS CEO DAVID SEATON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.3 MILLION VERSUS $8.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tozBDY) Further company coverage: