First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FM.TO)
19 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS REPORTS INDUSTRIAL ACTION AT THE COBRE PANAMA PROJECT
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS LTD - LAUNCHING OFFERING OF $1,500 MILLION OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 AND SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* SEES TOTAL NET CAPITAL EXPENDITURE OF $1,386 MILLION FOR 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS ANNOUNCES CAPACITY EXPANSION TO THE COBRE PANAMA PROJECT, UPDATED CAPITAL ESTIMATE AND RAMP-UP EXPECTATIONS
LONDON, Jan 29 Nickel output by First Quantum Minerals fell 24 percent to 17,837 tonnes last year from 23,624 tonnes in 2016, the company said in a preliminary production and sales report.
LUSAKA, Jan 26 A $1.4 billion lawsuit against Canada's First Quantum Minerals in Zambia will go ahead, a Zambian court ruled after dismissing the company's bid to stop the case.
BRIEF-First Quantum Minerals Sees Q4 Total Copper Production 154,319 Tonnes Vs 146,101 Tonnes Last Year
* FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS ANNOUNCES ITS PRELIMINARY 2017 PRODUCTION AND SALES
* POINT72 ASSET MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5.4 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN FIRST BANCORP AS OF DEC 12 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ATstPh) Further company coverage:
VANCOUVER/BENGALURU, Dec 18 Northern Dynasty Minerals said on Monday it had found a potential partner to help develop its Pebble mine in Alaska, breathing new life into the world's biggest undeveloped gold and copper project in the face of strong opposition from environmentalists.
Dec 18 Northern Dynasty Minerals , owner of the Pebble copper-gold project in Alaska, said rival First Quantum Minerals acquired the option to buy half of the project for $1.50 billion.