Fred's Inc (FRED.OQ)
8 Dec 2017
Wed, Dec 6 2017
Discount store operator Fred's Inc said on Wednesday it had canceled its quarterly cash dividend and was exploring alternatives for some of its assets, sending its shares plunging 25 percent to their lowest in more than 18 years.
Dec 6 Discount store operator Fred's Inc canceled its quarterly cash dividend on Wednesday, and said it was exploring alternatives for its real estate and specialty pharmacy business.
* -COMP STORE SALES IN Q3 OF 2017 INCLUDED NEGATIVE 36 BPS IMPACT AS RESULT OF SALE OF LOW PRODUCTIVE DISCONTINUED INVENTORY VERSUS Q3 OF 2016
Dec 6 Discount store operator Fred's Inc canceled its quarterly cash dividend on Wednesday and said it was exploring alternatives for its real estate and specialty pharmacy business.
* FRED’S INC. ANNOUNCES THE CANCELLATION OF THE DIVIDEND, AN UPDATE TO THE SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AND A REVIEW OF ALTERNATIVES FOR CERTAIN NON-CORE ASSETS
* Fred’S, Inc. amends short-term shareholder rights plan to protect the ability to utilize net operating losses
* Fred's Inc - Freeman succeeds Thomas Tashjian, who is retiring from board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.19, revenue view $507.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fred's Inc - comparable store sales for August negatively impacted by continued increase in generic dispensing rate
* fred’s, inc. Announces appointment of heath freeman to board of directors