TechnipFMC PLC (FTI.N)
16 Jan 2018
Thu, Dec 21 2017
* STATOIL: INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - STATOIL.COM
* Awarded an Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contract by Statoil for the Snorre Expansion Project
* STATOIL HAS AWARDED NEW SUBSEA MAINTENANCE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS TO AKER SOLUTIONS , TECHNIPFMC AND ONESUBSEA.
* TECHNIPFMC AWARDED BAPCO SITRA REFINERY EXPANSION IN BAHRAIN
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia/SEOUL Dec 1 State-run Bahrain Petroleum Co (Bapco) has awarded a consortium led by UK-based TechnipFMC a contract to expand Bahrain's only oil refinery, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Friday.
* Awarded a subsea contract by Murphy Sabah Oil for the Phase 1A Block H Gas Development Project
* FOR FY EXPECTS ONSHORE/OFFSHORE EBITDA MARGIN OF AT LEAST 9.5% (EXCLUDING. CHARGES, CREDITS) VERSUS PRIOR GUIDANCE OF AT LEAST 8%
* TechnipFMC Plc - excluding charges and credits of $0.13 per share, adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.39 for quarter
* To acquire Plexus’s Wellhead exploration equipment and services business
* PRESS RELEASE TECHNIPFMC AWARDED EPCI CONTRACT FOR THE STATOIL PEREGRINO PHASE II PROJECT IN BRAZIL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)