Ferrexpo PLC (FXPO.L)
23 Jan 2018
Thu, Aug 3 2017
LONDON Iron ore pellet producer Ferrexpo on Thursday said it was resuming dividends after first-half revenue rose 29 percent and debt fell and it said tougher environmental standards in China would help to drive future profits.
* CFO says timing of 20 million tonne target market dependent
LONDON, July 24 Ukrainian iron ore producer Ferrexpo is raising a four-year pre-export syndicated loan of up to US$350m, banking sources said on Monday.
- 3 hot shares to buy on today's results?
- 3 Resources Stocks Set To Shine? Rockhopper Exploration Plc, Ferrexpo Plc And Rare Earth Minerals PLC
- Should You Buy Sirius Minerals PLC, Ferrexpo Plc And Gulf Marine Services PLC?
- Are Ferrexpo Plc, Vedanta Resources plc And KAZ Minerals PLC Value Plays Or Value Traps?
- Are Glencore PLC, Ferrexpo Plc And KAZ Minerals PLC Set For Recovery?
- Why Ferrexpo Plc & Metals Exploration Plc Are Plummeting Today