Global Blood Therapeutics Inc (GBT.OQ)
Wed, Jun 27 2018
Global Blood Therapeutics Inc's sickle cell disease treatment met the main goal of a late-stage trial, but scepticism over whether the drug would get an accelerated review from health regulators pushed its shares down 12 percent.
* Shares fall as much as 12 pct (Adds details from conference call, analyst comments; updates share move)
June 27 Global Blood Therapeutics Inc said on Wednesday its experimental drug met the main goal of a late-stage trial testing it in patients with sickle cell disease.
* GBT REPORTS RECENT BUSINESS PROGRESS AND FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Global Blood Therapeutics priced underwritten public offering of 4.0 mln shares of its common stock
* GLOBAL BLOOD THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF 4,000,000 SHARES OF COMMON STOCK
* GLOBAL BLOOD THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* GBT APPOINTS INDUSTRY LEADER DAVID L. JOHNSON AS CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GBT REPORTS RECENT BUSINESS PROGRESS AND FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS