Geo Group Inc (GEO.N)
22 Jun 2018
Shares in private prison operators CoreCivic Inc and Geo Group rose on Friday as investors bet on increasing demand for their services after U.S. authorities asked about available capacity for the detention of immigrant families.
June 22 Shares in private prison operators CoreCivic Inc and Geo Group rose on Friday as investors bet on increasing demand for their services after U.S. authorities asked about available capacity for the detention of immigrant families.
NEW YORK, June 20 Shares of prison operators CoreCivic Inc and Geo Group Inc jumped on Wednesday on investor speculation that they could benefit from an executive order signed by U.S. President Donald Trump to end the separation of immigrant children from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border.
BRIEF-Geo Group Says Entered Into That Certain Amendment No.1 To Third Amended And Restated Credit Agreement
* GEO GROUP INC SAYS ON APRIL 30 ENTERED INTO THAT CERTAIN AMENDMENT NO.1 TO THIRD AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* Q1 REVENUE $564.9 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $559.8 MILLION
* GEOAMEY JOINT VENTURE SIGNS COURT CUSTODY AND PRISONER ESCORT SERVICES CONTRACT IN SCOTLAND
BRIEF-Geo Group Inc CEO George C. Zoley's Total Compensation Was $9.7 Million V/s $5.2 Million In 2016
* GEO GROUP INC CEO GEORGE C. ZOLEY'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.7 MILLION VERSUS $5.2 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2IqNPrA) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* THE GEO GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES $200 MILLION STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORTS 5.55 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN GEO GROUP INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2G766rK) Further company coverage: