Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
British construction group Galliford Try is seeking additional funding to cover the costs of a joint venture to build a major ring road in northern Scotland after the collapse of Carillion Plc, its partner on the project.
* Looks to raise 150 mln stg from investors to offset Carillion collapse costs
* HY GROUP REVENUE 1,403 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 1,235 MILLION EUROS A YEAR AGO
* PROPOSES TO RAISE £150M OF NEW EQUITY CAPITAL (CAPITAL RAISING) FROM ITS SHAREHOLDERS IN COMING WEEKS
Feb 14 British construction group Galliford Try laid out plans to raise 150 million pounds ($209 million) from investors in coming weeks and said it would bring forward plans to increase its dividend cover to the current financial year.
BRIEF-Galliford Says To Discuss To Minimise Impact Of Carillion Bankruptcy On Aberdeen Contract With Scotland
* GROUP IS IN JOINT VENTURE WITH CARILLION AND BALFOUR BEATTY ON £550 MILLION ABERDEEN WESTERN PERIPHERAL ROUTE CONTRACT
* GALLIFORD TRY PLC - HAS SIGNED CONTRACTS WITH MACE DEVELOPMENTS TO CONSTRUCT A NEW STUDENT ACCOMMODATION BLOCK IN CARDIFF Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GALLIFORD TRY - SAYS ITS BUILDING DIVISION HAS BEEN AWARDED ALL SIX LOTS THAT IT BID FOR ON EDUCATION AND SKILLS FUNDING AGENCY'S SCHOOL BUILDING FRAMEWORK
British housebuilder Galliford Try Plc said on Friday its affordable housing business was benefiting from government policies.
* GALLIFORD TRY CONTINUES TO SEE GOOD MARKET CONDITIONS ACROSS ITS THREE BUSINESSES
- Can you afford to ignore these top dividend shares?
- Are these 3 shares too good to miss?
- Are these the best 3 mid-cap dividends out there?
- Are these 7%+ yielders a risk too far?
- 3 battered mid-caps available at rock-bottom prices!
- Should you buy ASOS plc, Premier Oil plc and Galliford Try plc following today's news?