G4S PLC (GFS.L)
21 Feb 2018
Tue, Nov 7 2017
* organic revenue growth was 4.4%, with all regions growing apart from Middle east and India region
The head of a G4S-run immigration unit in Britain at the centre of allegations of bullying and abuse, has resigned, the outsourcing company said on Friday.
BRIEF-G4S Custodial and Detention Services managing director says Ben Saunders has resigned as director of Gatwick Immigration Removal Centre
* G4S Custodial and Detention Services managing director says Ben Saunders has resigned from his role as director of Gatwick Immigration Removal Centre Further company coverage:
* G4S immigration centre boss resigns - BBC Source text: http://bbc.in/2xkUnoH
British MPs accused outsourcer G4S of repeated failures of detainee welfare safeguards and whistleblowing mechanisms at a secure immigration unit, after physical and verbal abuse by guards was revealed in a BBC documentary.
EDINBURGH British outsourcer G4S has suspended nine members of staff at an immigration removal centre while it investigates a BBC report alleging abuse in the treatment of migrants, the company said on Friday.
- These 2 FTSE stocks are making the news! Should you buy?
- 3 value shares near their 52-week lows: Barclays plc, G4S plc and Sky plc
- 3 post-Brexit surging stocks worth adding to your portfolio? G4S plc, Prudential plc and Legal & General Group plc
- There has never been a better time to buy Prudential plc, ARM Holdings plc and G4S plc
- Are today's top turnaround buys G4S plc, Legal & General Group plc and TUI AG?
- 4 shares for a Donald Trump presidency?