Givaudan SA (GIVN.S)
19 Oct 2018
Tue, Oct 9 2018
ZURICH Fragrance and flavour maker Givaudan reported an 9.8 percent hike in sales during the third quarter of 2018 on Tuesday, slightly better than analysts had expected, led by strong performance in its fragrances division.
* Scent-and-flavours maker sticks to targets (Adds details, background)
ZURICH, Oct 9 Fragrance and flavour maker Givaudan reported an 8.4 percent increase in sales during the first nine months of 2018 on Tuesday, led by a strong performance in its fragrances division.
* COMPLETES THE ACQUISITION AND DELISTING OF NATUREX Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* GIVAUDAN MEDIA RELEASE: GIVAUDAN TO COMPLETE SQUEEZE OUT AND DELISTING OF NATUREX
* ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF EUR 1,300 MILLION OF SENIOR DEBT
* GIVAUDAN SUCCESSFULLY CLOSES THE RE-OPENED OFFER ON NATUREX SHARES
* GIVAUDAN CEO SAYS EXPECTS RAW MATERIAL PRICES TO RISE 5-6 PERCENT THIS YEAR AND IN 2019
* SAYS ENRICHING OUR PALETTE WITH EXCLUSIVE INNOVATIVE FLORAL AND SPICY NATURAL FRAGRANCE INGREDIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* SAYS REOPENING TENDER OFFER FOR NATUREX SHARES FROM 8 AUGUST TO 3 SEPTEMBER 2018