GKN PLC (GKN.L)
12 Dec 2017
MILAN, Nov 16 The UK's top share index steadied on Thursday as a handful of earnings updates were in focus and GKN plunged on uncertainty following the ditching of its CEO designate.
LONDON, Nov 16 Troubled British engineer GKN said Kevin Cummings, lined up in September to become its new chief executive, would now leave the company with immediate effect after it decided it needed alternative leadership.
* KEVIN CUMMINGS, PREVIOUSLY CEO DESIGNATE, WILL LEAVE BOARD AND GKN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
LONDON British engineering group GKN is considering splitting into two listed companies comprising its aerospace and auto component divisions, the Sunday Times reported, without citing sources.
LONDON, Oct 21 British engineering group GKN is considering splitting into two listed companies comprising its aerospace and auto component divisions, the Sunday Times reported, without citing sources.
* Co, Concept Laser, Arcam AB have signed MoU with GKN to collaborate on additive manufacturing
* Shares fall 10 pct (Updates shares, adds details on Alabama plant)
LONDON GKN warned on its year profit on Friday citing disappointing aerospace trading and two external claims that were expected to cost $53 million, hammering shares in the British engineering company.
* Ceo says informed of two claims in 24-hour period earlier this week, claims not litigation
- Don't buy BP plc, Tesco plc and GKN plc until you've read this
- Are these 3 shares too good to miss?
- These 2 Footsie stars are far, far too cheap!
- 3 hot shares to buy on results day?
- Brexit has left these FTSE 100 stars looking far too cheap!
- What are the safest places to store your money post-Brexit?