Go-Ahead Group PLC (GOG.L)
Thu, Jun 6 2019
** UK transport co's shares rise as much as 11% to 20190 pence; stock is on pace for best day in 9 months
June 6 London's FTSE 100 share index edged higher on Thursday as investors pinned their hopes on central banks cutting interest rates in response to fears of a global recession, although gains were capped by several heavyweight stocks trading ex-dividend.
UK transport company Go-Ahead Group Plc on Thursday raised full-year expectations for its London and international bus division after recording strong performance in Singapore and Dublin, sending its shares up nearly 10% in early trading.
- These battered dividend stocks could deliver big gains for shareholders
- Why Berkeley Group Holdings plc, Go-Ahead Group plc & Next plc could be top contrarian choices
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Do today's updates make IGAS Energy plc, Telecom Plus plc and Go-Ahead Group plc 'screaming buys'?
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Senior plc And Go-Ahead Group plc Safe Buys In Uncertain Times?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Go-Ahead Group plc, Michael Page International plc, Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC?