Gap Inc (GPS.N)
Fri, Nov 17 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co's solid showing in the latest quarter and robust holiday season sales forecast on Friday reinforced a raft of earnings reports that suggest a turnaround in the apparel retailing sector. | Video
* ANF Q3 Same-store sales up 4 pct vs. est of rise of 0.3 pct
* Gap Inc- Due to hurricanes, 277 stores were closed for an average of about 6 days in Q3 -conf call
Gap Inc reported quarterly results that beat estimates, driven by turnaround efforts to revive its Gap and Old Navy brands, and the clothing retailer raised its 2017 earnings and same-store sales forecasts.
* Q3 revenue $3.84 bln vs I/B/E/S est of $3.76 bln (Adds CEO quote, details from conference call, background; Updates share price)
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 16 Clothing retailer Gap Inc's quarterly same-store sales beat estimates, as it sold more lower-priced apparel under the Old Navy brand and reined in discounts.
* Greenlight Capital Inc dissolves share stake in Alcoa Corp - SEC filing
* Gap Inc - chris O'Neill has been elected to serve on Gap Inc. board of directors, effective February 4, 2018
BRIEF-Gap Inc says director William Fisher reports open market sale of 300,000 shares of common stock
* Gap Inc says director William Sydney Fisher reports open market sale of 300,000 shares of common stock at average price of $27.98per share on Sept 19 - SEC filing