GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L)
17 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 12 2018
* GSK RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR EXPANDED INDICATION FOR FLUARIX® QUADRIVALENT (INFLUENZA VACCINE) FOR PERSONS 6 MONTHS AND OLDER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GSK CEO SAYS WILL TAKE TIME TO BUILD REIMBURSEMENT FOR SHINGRIX SHINGLES VACCINE
* Q3 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 131.1 MILLION VERSUS EGP 103.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
DUBAI, Dec 18 British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) said on Monday it has boosted its stake in its Saudi Arabian unit to 75 percent as it seeks to benefit from the kingdom's plan to transform the economy and raise local manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
* ACQUIRES ADDITIONAL 26 PERCENT STAKE IN GLAXO SAUDI ARABIA LIMITED
BRIEF-Glaxosmithkline Submits Regulatory Application For Single-Dose Tafenoquine For Treatment Of Plasmodium Vivax Malaria
* SUBMITS REGULATORY APPLICATION FOR SINGLE-DOSE TAFENOQUINE FOR TREATMENT OF PLASMODIUM VIVAX MALARIA TO AUSTRALIA'S THERAPEUTIC GOODS ADMINISTRATION
* H1 CONSOL NET PROFIT EGP 103.9 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 34.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* H1 STANDALONE NET PROFIT EGP 101.7 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 31.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* NEW DATA FROM A PHASE III CLINICAL STUDY SUPPORTS SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF SHINGRIX IN PREVENTING SHINGLES
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) on Wednesday said it is taking local units of GlaxoSmithKline and Swiss healthcare company Novartis to court over false or misleading representations in the marketing of pain relief products.
- How safe is GlaxoSmithKline plc’s dividend?
- Is Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc the best FTSE 100 healthcare stock to own after today’s update?
- Which of these Neil Woodford dividend stocks should you buy today?
- Are these 3 top stocks still mighty income machines?
- 3 blue chip bargains you can't afford to miss!
- Now is the perfect time to buy these 3 healthcare stocks!