Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT.OQ)
23 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 17 2018
* GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO SAYS PRELIMINARY Q4 TOTAL COMPANY VOLUME UP 2% - PRESENTATION
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , the largest U.S. tire maker, lowered its full-year forecast for the third time this year, amid weak demand and higher costs of raw materials such as oil and rubber.
* Shares fall 6.4 pct (Adds CEO quote, details; updates shares)
* Sees FY 2017 capital expenditures about $800 mln– $900 mln - presentation
Oct 27 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a 59 percent drop in third-quarter profit, partly due to higher raw material costs.
* Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co - board has approved increase in quarterly common stock dividend to 14 cents per share from 10 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Goodyear to acquire Ventech Systems from Grenzebach Maschinenbau
* Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company announced plans to create a new facility in Luxembourg
* Goodyear announces intelligent tire trial, expands fleet management solution for semi-autonomous fleet Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chris Delaney has been named president of Goodyear's Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) business unit