GW Pharmaceuticals PLC (GWPH.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF PHASE 2A STUDY FOR ITS PIPELINE COMPOUND GWP42006
BRIEF-GW Pharmaceuticals Announces EMA Accepts Epidiolex Marketing Authorization Application For Review
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY (EMA) ACCEPTS EPIDIOLEX® (CANNABIDIOL) MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION (MAA) FOR REVIEW
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF NDA FILING FOR EPIDIOLEX® (CANNABIDIOL) IN THE TREATMENT OF LENNOX-GASTAUT SYNDROME AND DRAVET SYNDROME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS REACQUIRES FULL RIGHTS TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE SATIVEX® IN U.S.
BRIEF-GW Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing Of Public Offering Of ADSs Raising Gross Proceeds Of $276 Million
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF ADSS RAISING GROSS PROCEEDS OF $276 MILLION
* GW PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF ADSS
Zogenix Inc's experimental treatment for a rare form of epilepsy met the main goal in a late-stage study, the company said on Friday, more than doubling the value of its shares and hurting those of peer GW Pharmaceuticals .
* Analyst expects drug to become standard in Dravet treatment