Hutchison China MediTech Ltd (HCM.OQ)
Wed, Oct 25 2017
LONDON, Oct 25 China-based cancer and immunology drug specialist Hutchison China MediTech, or Chi-Med, said it aimed to offer $262 million of American Depositary Shares, subject to market conditions, to help fund development of its pipeline.
* Astrazeneca and Chi-med’s Savolitinib shows encouraging clinical activity in 2nd-line EGFR mutation-positive lung cancer with met-amplification
LONDON AstraZeneca and Hutchison China MediTech said on Thursday they had initiated a global late-stage clinical trial of the experimental drug savolitinib in a relatively rare type of kidney cancer.
(This June 12 story has been corrected to remove reference to Lilly in paragraph 4)
(This story corrects to remove reference to Lilly in paragraph 4.)
LONDON, June 12 Hutchison China MediTech , the Shanghai-based drugmaker listed in London, is a step closer to winning approval for a modern drug developed in a Chinese lab with the submission of its cancer medicine fruquintinib to China's drug watchdog.
- What are the safest places to store your money post-Brexit?
- Pharma fight! Should you buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Smith & Nephew plc or Hutchison China MediTech Limited?
- Should You Follow Directors Buying Shares At Standard Chartered PLC, Hutchison China MediTech Limited And Britvic Plc?
- Could AIM Stars ASOS Plc, Telit Communications Plc And Hutchison China MediTech Limited Fund Your Retirement?
- 3 Emerging Market Stars Set To Explode: Vodafone Group plc, PZ Cussons plc & Hutchison China Meditech Limited
- Are Unilever plc, Ted Baker plc, SABMiller PLC And Hutchison China MediTech Limited The Hottest Emerging Market Stocks Out There?