HDFC Bank Ltd (HDBK.NS)
Tue, Oct 24 2017
* Seeing growth in both retail and wholesale loans (Adds management comment, details on bad loans)
* Exec says have seen uptick in working capital requirements
Oct 24 HDFC Bank Ltd, India's No.2 lender by assets, on Tuesday reported a 20 percent rise in second-quarter profit, almost in line with analysts' estimates.
* HDFC Bank Ltd consensus forecast for sept quarter profit was 41.61 billion rupees
Sept 25 Indian shares ended lower on Monday, tracking weakness in Asian peers, with index heavyweights ITC Ltd and HDFC Bank Ltd dragging down the indexes.
MUMBAI, Sept 4 Reserve Bank of India has added HDFC Bank to a list of "domestic systemically important banks", or the equivalent of "too big to fail", according to a statement on Monday.
* Says announced a revision in its savings bank interest rate effective August 19, 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) COLOMBO, August 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank of Sri Lanka's (HDFC Bank) National Long-Term Rating of 'BBB(lka)'on Rating Watch Negative (RWN). The agency also placed HDFC Bank's senior secured and senior unsecured debentures, rated at 'BBB(lka)', on RWN. KEY RATING DRIVERS The RWN reflects the risk that the state (B+/Stable), as major shareholder, will not raise the bank's capital to m
* Agriculture sector delinquencies drive non-performing loans
July 24 India's HDFC Bank Deputy Managing Director Paresh Sukthankar says: