HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
* HOLLYFRONTIER CORP SAYS CEO GEORGE DAMIRIS FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.9 MILLION VERSUS $9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [https://bit.ly/2FULeIS] Further company coverage:
U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp's fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday fell short of analysts' estimates on lower than expected margins, sending its shares down as much as five percent.
Feb 21 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp's fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday fell short of analysts' estimates on lower than expected margins, sending its shares down as much as five percent.
* QTRLY SALES AND OTHER REVENUE $3.99 BILLION VERSUS $2.96 BILLION
Feb 21 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a rise in fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday, as the recent changes in the U.S. tax laws reduced income taxes by about $307 million.
* Hollyfrontier Corporation announces appointment of two directors to its board of directors
U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, with refining margins getting a fillip from widespread disruptions caused by Hurricane Harvey in Texas.
* Shares hit near two-year high (Adds analyst comment, shares, details on quarterly results)
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.89 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 1 HollyFrontier Corp's profit more than tripled in the third quarter, making it the latest oil refiner to benefit from high refining margins in the aftermath of hurricanes that swept through the U.S. Southeast and Midwest.