Halfords Group PLC (HFD.L)
15 Jan 2018
Nov 9 British bicycles to car parts retailer Halfords Group on Thursday reported a smaller than expected half-year profit, hurt by higher costs resulting from a weaker pound.
Nov 9 British bicycles to car parts retailer Halfords Group Plc on Thursday reported a smaller-than-expected half-year profit, hurt by higher costs resulting from a weaker pound
- Rev-up your portfolio with these 3 FTSE 250 motoring favourites!
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Are these today's top contrarian buys? Halfords Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc & Sports Direct International plc
- 4 dividend stars for your stocks portfolio: Aviva plc, Intu Properties plc, National Grid plc and Halfords Group plc
- Will Aviva plc, BAE Systems plc and Halfords Group plc help you retire early?
- Can last week's losers James Fisher & Sons plc (-15%), Cobham plc (-15%) and Halfords Group plc (-9%) kick higher?