Hilton Food Group PLC (HFG.L)
11 Dec 2018
Tue, Sep 11 2018
Sept 11 British food packer Hilton Food Group on Tuesday reported a higher than expected 25.3 percent growth in half-year adjusted operating profit, boosted by last year's acquisition of fish processor Seachill and higher sales in Ireland and Australia.
Sept 11 British food packer Hilton Food Group said on Tuesday its adjusted operating profit rose 25.3 percent, helped by higher sales from Ireland and Australia, and Seachill acquisition.
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs: National Express Group PLC, Brammer plc and Hilton Food Group plc
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs: Homeserve plc, Spirit Pub Co PLC and Hilton Food Group plc
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs: Mothercare plc, Hilton Food Group plc And Young & Co.'s Brewery plc
- Hilton Food Wraps Up A Meaty Sales Boost
- 5 Growth Shares For A Bull Market
- The Week Ahead: Barratt & Next