Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)
Thu, Mar 15 2018
* THE HARTFORD ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $500 MILLION SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* HARTFORD FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC SAYS COMMENCED A PROPOSED UNDERWRITTEN OFFERING OF ITS SENIOR NOTES - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Citi Says Awarded A Mandate To Provide Third-Party Securities Lending Services For Certain Hartford Funds Mutual Funds
* CITI SAYS AWARDED A MANDATE TO PROVIDE THIRD-PARTY SECURITIES LENDING SERVICES FOR CERTAIN HARTFORD FUNDS MUTUAL FUNDS
BRIEF-The Hartford Enters Renewal Rights Agreement For Foremost Insurance's Commercial Independent Agent Business
* THE HARTFORD ENTERS RENEWAL RIGHTS AGREEMENT FOR THE SMALL COMMERCIAL INDEPENDENT AGENT BUSINESS OF FOREMOST INSURANCE
* THE HARTFORD REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 OUTLOOK FOR SELECTED BUSINESS METRICS
BRIEF-Hartford Financial Services Group Sees $850 Mln Charge On Net Deferred Tax Assets Due To Lower U.S. Corporate Tax Rates
* THE HARTFORD ESTIMATES IMPACTS OF U.S. CORPORATE TAX LAW AND CATASTROPHE LOSSES ON FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Dec 4 Hartford Financial Services Group on Monday agreed to sell its life and annuity businesses, Talcott Resolution, to a group of investors in a deal valued at $2.05 billion.
* THE HARTFORD ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL TALCOTT RESOLUTION
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc said on Monday it would buy health insurer Aetna Inc's U.S. group life and disability business for $1.45 billion cash in a move that will expand its insurance portfolio and spur its digital technology plans.
* Hartford suspends share buyback in 2017, 2018, shares fall (Adds Hartford president comments, presentation details, context)